Are you seeing an error message? Bad picture. Error code: 0xc000012f 'on the computer screen? This error code usually appears when you try to open an image file with the wrong format on your computer. Since corrupted Visual Studio files cause this problem, uninstalling and reinstalling Visual Studio will fix this problem on your computer.
Fix-1 Delete the old DLL file
Deleting the old DLL file from your computer and replacing it with a new one could fix the problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running.
2. To visit the System32 file, copy paste this line in running window and knocks Pay in.
3. When the System32 folder, scroll down to find “msvcp140.dll“.
Four. Right click on him "msvcp140.dll"File then click"To delete".
*After deleting the file, close the File Explorer window.
5. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running window.
6. Now type "msinfo32“And hit Pay in.
System Configuration window should open.
7. In the System Configuration window, check "System type”On his right hand side of the window.
(Note only if it is "X64 based PC"or"X32 based PC"). This will help you download the specified architecture.
8. You need to download the MSVCP140.dll on your computer.
9. According to the "bit"(CPU architecture, -x64 small or -x32 bit) from the computer, click"Download".
Once the download process is complete, close your browser window.
10. Go to the download location on your computer.
11. Once the download is complete, extract in a favorable location of your choice.
12. Now what you need to do is go to the folder where you extracted the .dll file
After, copy the "msvcp140.dll"Proceedings.
13. Again, press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running.
14. Now, writes this line in Run window and knock Pay in.
Note- Substitute "C:“With the drive letter of the Windows installation.
15. Now, paste the "msvcp140.dll“Files in System32 files.
(If you are asked for permission to make changes, click "Continue").
Now close the File Browser window.
You must Take up again computer to allow the changes to be applied to the computer.
If you get any error messages while trying to delete the DLL, there is a permissions problem.
Follow these simple steps to fix the problem:
1. The right mouse button in "msvcp140.dll"And then click"Ownership (edit)".
2. In the Properties (edit) window, go to "Safety“tab.
3. Now click on "Advanced"option.
4. Now go to "review“tab.
5. Click on 'Continue".
6. Then select the first term in the 'Authorization Entries:' panel. (We selected the "SYSTEM" finished. )
7. Now click on "Disable inheritance".
8. Just click on "Convert inherited permissions to explicit permissions on this object. “To disable inheritance.
9. Returning to 'Entry permits:', select the first term. (We selected the "SYSTEM" finished. )
10. Now click on "To remove".
11. In this way, select each of the terms in 'Authorization Entries:' tab and then click 'To remove”To clear the list in sequence.
12. Now click on "Modify".
13. Click on 'Advanced".
14. Now click on "Find now".
15. Then, scroll down the list of groups or users, select your username. (For this computer it is "Sambita".)
16. Click on 'all right".
17. Click on “again.all right".
18. Then click on "Add".
19. Now, click on “Select a director".
20. Click on 'Advanced".
21. Now, click on “Find now".
22. Then scroll down the list of groups or users, select your username. (For this computer it is "Sambita".)
23. Click on 'all right".
24. Click on "all right".
25. Now select the "Total control".
26. Then click on "all right".
27. Finally, click on "Request"And then inside"all right".
28. In the Security tab, click "Request"And then inside"all right".
Now you can remove the DLL file from your computer and follow the steps to replace it with a new DLL file.
Fix-2 Reinstalla Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable-
Uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 redistributable packages can do the trick.
Steps to install Visual Studio on your computer
Follow these steps to uninstall Visual Studio packages from your computer:
1. Press the key Windows key and start typing "Programs and features".
2. Then click on "Programs and features“To access the Programs and Features.
3. Now, you need the right mouse button in "Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable"And then click"Uninstall".
4. Then click on "Uninstall".
5. Similarly, scroll down the list of installed applications and packages, the right mouse button in "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable (x86)"And then click"Uninstall".
6. Now, in the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable Settings window, click on “Uninstall".
When the uninstall process is complete, click on "To close“To close the Setting window.
Steps to install Visual Studio on your computer
Follow these steps to install the latest version of Visual Studio on your computer:
1. You should now download the latest version of Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.
2. You have to click on "file name".
3. Then click on "Next”To start the download process.
4. Now go to the download location on your computer.
5. Double click in "vc_redist.x64”To start the installation process.
6. Then you need check the statement"I accept the terms and conditions of the license.".
7. When done, click on "Install on PC”To start the installation process.
In a few minutes, the installation process will be completed.
8. Similarly, go to the download location and then double click in "vc_redist.x86”To open the configuration window on your computer.
9. Likewise, check the statement"I accept the terms and conditions of the license.".
10. Again, click "Install on PCTo install this Visual C ++ library.
When the installation is complete, click on "To close”To complete the installation on your computer.
Take up again computer to complete the installation process.
After restarting your computer, try running the application again.