Installing a Windows update file from a standalone installer (or you can say an “offline installer”) is a very useful process as it provides users with what choice of selection, download and installation time, etc. However, while installing the recent Windows update, you may find "The update is not applicable to your computer". This problem will interrupt the update process on your system. To fix this, read this article.
How to fix "This update does not apply to your computer"
We will install the update in an alternate process.
1. Press Windows key + E access file explorer.
2. In the File Browser, go to the download location where you have the update package on your disk.
3. Simply, the right mouse button in the update package, then click "copy".
4. Go to Local disk (C 🙂 drive on your computer.
5. In C: drive, the right mouse button in a blank space and then click "New"And then click"Picker".
6. Name the new folder "update".
7. Double click on him "update“Folder to access it.
8. Paste the update package inside the update binder.
9. Now, the right mouse button in the update package, then click "Rename“To change the package name.
10. Give the package the name "abc.msu".
Close Window File Browser.
11. Close “cmdA Look for the box next to the Windows icon.
12. To open the command prompt, the right mouse button in "Symbol of the system"In the search result raised and choose"Run as administrator".
13. In Window System Symbol, copy paste this command and then press Log in to expand the package file into the directory.
Expand -F:* c:updateabc.msu c:update
14. To add the package to your device, copy paste this command and then press Log in to start the update process.
DISM.exe / online / add-package /packagepath:c:updatekb.cab
The update process will begin.
Once the update process is complete, a message like this will appear:
"The operation was completed successfully. "
Close Window system symbol.
Restart your computer to complete the update process.
Your problem is solved.