Windows update The process generally runs smoothly in the background, where Windows downloads and installs the update when you're busy with your work in the foreground. But sometimes this process results in a mistake. If you face "Windows update error 0x80190001“On your computer, follow these fixes and the problem will be easily solved.
1. Since the Windows update file the process requires a start again to complete, start again your computer and see if it helps.
2. Temporarily disable the antivirus or firewall on your computer and try updating your computer again.
Choose these solutions if the workarounds didn't help.
Fix-1 Run Windows Update Troubleshooter-
run Windows Update Troubleshooter to detect and fix Windows Update file problems.
1. Digita “Troubleshoot configuration issues"To Look for box.
2. In the elevated search results, you will need to click on "Troubleshoot configuration issues".
3. Now what you need to do is click on "Windows update"And then in"Run the troubleshooter".
Four. Windows Update Troubleshooter will now distinguish any update issues.
5. Now click on "The next“In the troubleshooting window.
3. Now click on "The next“To apply the correction.
Restart your computer. After restarting your computer, try to update your computer.
Look for the next solution if the problem is still bothering you.
Fix-2 Empty download folder from SoftwareDistribution folder-
Software distribution folder contains Windows update packs. Package corruption can cause this problem.
1. Click in the search box and type "Symbol of the system".
2. Right click on him "Symbol of the system"And click"Run as administrator'.
System symbol The window with administrative rights will open.
2. The first step in this method involves temporarily stopping some required Windows Service update components. Copy the first command and paste it into the CMD terminal and hit Enter. Repeat for the other three commands.
net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop msiserver
Once you're done, minimize the Window System Symbol.
3. Again, press Tasto Windows + R and so copy paste this address and click on "ok".
4. What you need to do is select all the contents and press "To remove“To empty the binder Software Distribution.
5. Maximize the Window System Symbol.
Now you have to start what you need to update Windows services again.
6. Run these commands one by one to resume those services again.
net start wuauserv net start cryptSvc net start bits net start msiserver
Now, start again your computer.
After reboot, check if you can update Windows or not. Your problem will be solved.