Windows 10 Hello Face is a quick login feature in Windows 10 that allows the user to log into their computer without even touching the keyboard or mouse. This amazing feature can make your life easier as it is fast and reliable. But in case you are watching "Windows Hello was unable to turn on the camera“When you log in, the same feature can make your life miserable. This problem usually occurs due to outdated webcam drivers. Follow these simple solutions on your computer and the problem will be solved in no time.
Fix-1 Disable and enable webcam-
Disabling and activating the webcam device has worked for many users facing similar problems.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R Open rushing window.
2. To open the utility, type or copy paste this code and then press Log in.
Device Administrator window will open.
3 inch Device Administrator window, expand "Cameras“To view available camera devices.
Four. The right mouse button in the "Integrated webcam"And click"deactivate device".
6. The right mouse button in "Integrated webcam"And then click"Enable device".
Restart your computer.
After restarting your computer, you will be able to log in with Windows 10 Hello Face.
Fix-2 Uninstall the camera driver and restart
1. You can access the file run window, press Tasto Windows + R.
2. Now type "devmgmt.msc“And hit Log in.
Device Administrator utility will open.
3. Now expand System devices.
4. Now, right click and uninstall Windows Hello Surface Camera
5. Restart your computer.
Fix-3 Enable biometrics (Windows Pro users only)
1. Press Tasto Windows + R together from the keyboard.
2. Now write gpedit.msc on it and click to open Local Group Policy Editor.
3. Now go to Windows Components.
4. Then click Biometric.
5. Then click Allow the use of biometrics.