Playing on a Windows 10 PC is an enjoyable experience, especially for passionate gamers. With the latest updates and features, Windows 10 offers an optimized gaming experience for game lovers. However, with all the good things, setbacks also occur, such as Windows 10 errors popping up at any moment, suddenly terminating your entire gaming session.
One such annoying error is “sorry, this PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for clip recording”. This is a Game DVR error that appears when you try to open the game and prevents you from recording game clips while the game is running. So how do you fix this error for continuous game recording? Let's find out how.
How to fix the error "Sorry, this PC does not meet the hardware requirements" Game DVR on Windows 10 using Game DVR Congif .EXE
Step 1: Opened Google come in your browser and search download the game dvr config.exe. Click on the first result.
Step 2: Once the web page is open, scroll down to find the tool GameDVR_Config.exe under section - Resources. Click on it to download the tool.
Step 3: After clicking on the downloaded .exe file, the Game DVR settings window. In the window, find and select the option - Software Force MFT (16FPS + VBR) and exit.
Step 6 - Now, press CTRL + Shift + Esc keys together to open the task manager.
Step 7 - Now, locate Broadcast DVR server and right click on it and click final task.
Step 8: Now reopen the desired game without receiving the error. press the Press Windows + Alt + R to start recording and it should work.
Click the Stop Recording button to stop recording when finished. Here it is!
1. close device administrator in the Windows 10 search box. Click the search result.
2. Now, double click Display adapter to expand it.
3. Right-click the video card and click To update
4. Choose to search automatically to update the driver software
1. close regedit in the Windows 10 search box.
2. Now click Registry Editor to open the registry editor.
3. Go to the following location in the registry editor.
4. Delete all the keys present in GameDVR on him right side.
5. Try using GameDvt again, it will automatically create the registry keys.