Spotify is l 'most popular music streaming application in the world, thanks to its many features. One element that is missing, however, is theSpotify PC equalizer, it is a basic feature of every music player that allows you to change the sound of the songs, but despite the numerous updates it still does not appear in the application.
With this guide we want to show you a way to get theSpotify equalizer Windows, to be used on all your devices using third-party applications or software.
So, if you are looking for a way to know how to getSpotify PC equalizer you are in the right place. We recommend that you take a few minutes of your time to continue reading this article so as to find all the answers you are looking for.
Spotify PC equalizer
If you are looking for a solution to have theSpotify PC equalizer in this paragraph you will have it! The equalizer is a function that aims to change the sound of a song or audio by configuring particular settings. This can be used for our favorite music, even with the Spotify (also read Spotify Crack PC. Where to find it and risks). However, this setting is not included in the music streaming application, so you have to rely on external methods.
All you have to do is download the program Equalify and install it, in order to obtain this valuable functionality.
Follow these steps below:
- Go to the official website of Equalify and proceed with the download of this software;
- Then install the program, you will not need to log in as an administrator, but you do provide the path to your Windows Spotify profile manually;
- Once this application is installed, proceed to restart Spotify;
- Choose a song randomly and proceed with its reproduction;
- Once you have performed this last step you will find a small equalizer button next to the search box;
- Click this button to open the section for editing equalizer functions.
This way you can choose one of the available presets or manually configure your favorite songs.
Spotify Equalizer Android and iOS
After seeing how to get theSpotify Windows PC equalizer, you will surely be interested in how to achieve the same function with i Android and iOS devices. Despite the countless updates, the Spotify application has not yet included the introduction of the equalizer in its functions. You can work around this problem by installing the application Equalizer.
In the App Store or Play Store you can find many applications that allow you to change the sound, one of the best is precisely Equalizer.
To use it you will need to follow the following steps:
- Download the Equalizer app to your device directly from the App Store for iOS devices, or from the Play Store for Android devices;
- Go in the Spotify settings and select the item Audio Settings;
- Once selected, the equalizer application will open automatically so that you can change the audio settings;
This app is available in a free and a pro version, so you can choose which one you prefer based on the features you need. It should be noted that in the free version manual adjustments cannot be saved in the equalizer,
Spotify Windows PC Equalizer
In this article we have analyzed how to have theSpotify PC equalizer, therefore compatible with Windows devices.
It is a practical and functional solution, which allows you to have the equalizer simply by installing secondary software on your computer. In this way you will have the section on the Spotify application, being able to customize the sound settings of your songs.
Also in the second paragraph we explained how to have the Spotify equalizer for Android and iOS devices, by downloading an app from the Play Store or from the Play Store. Now that you know how to getSpotify equalizer you just have to follow this guide, and manually change the sound of your favorite music! Here is a guide that might be for you: How to create a playlist on Spotify