Top 3 ways to prevent Windows 10 from sleeping: - Sleep mode it is a feature that always helps to save a lot of energy. But is that all it does? You are in the middle of a download. And you have to leave your system for a while. When you come back, your system is most likely in sleep mode. That's when you curse the Saver Mode file as it interferes with the download progress. There are several ways to prevent the system from accessing the Saver Mode file. In this article, I have tried to explore the 3 main ways through which you can modify the Save Mode settings file, so that none of your work is ruined by the Save Mode feature file. Read on to learn how to prevent your system from having Dating Saver Mode.
1. Way 1: through settings
- Click on the Start menu and then on the Settings option.
- Now settings will expand to give a new window. Click on the first icon called System.
- A new window for System opens. In the left window pane, find the option called Energy and sleep and click on it.
- Now if you look at the window pane on the right, you can see the settings for Saver Mode. From the corresponding drop-down menus, you can choose the duration after which your PC should go to sleep when it is on battery and connected. That's all.
2. Mode 2: via the control panel
- Click on the start menu to access Control Panel and click on it.
- Now in the list of options, look for Power Options and click on it to go to the next step.
- From the left pane of the window that opens, click Choose when to turn off the screen.
- Now from the window that opens, you should find an option called Turn Off Computer. From the drop-down menus for In Battery Y Connected, choose the durations according to your preferences. Beaten Save your changes before closing the window.
3. Way 3: Through Insomnia - A Microsoft tool
- There is a Microsoft tool called Insomnia. While this application window is running, the computer will not be able to sleep. Download the compressed version of the tool from here!
- Now extract the .zip file you downloaded. When you unzip the file, you will have different applications for different bit operating systems.
- If you have a 64-bit operating system, open the folder called 64-bit and run the application by double-clicking on it. As long as the application window is open, the system cannot enter sleep mode.
Here it is. Now you can easily customize your sleep mode preferences in an easy way. Hope the article was helpful.