The four best alternative weather apps for Windows 10: - Time is something we always take into account. So it's natural to get bored if we keep looking at the same interface and the same details every time. Also, if you feel the classic weather app doesn't have the features you're looking for, you may feel the need to switch to a different app. So, here is an article written solely to introduce you to the 4 best alternative apps for your classic Microsoft weather app.
1. The Weather Channel
When it comes to hyper accurate weather forecasts, Weather Channel you can never miss a list. It has a long list of features to offer. These are some of the features provided by one of the best weather apps for Windows 10.
- You can get forecasts for now and 15 days from Weather Channel.
- It has a weather map function.
- It doesn't just provide temperatures in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. It is capable of providing temperature descriptions such as humidity level, moon phases, sunrises, sunsets, wind speeds, etc.
- You can get alerts when the weather turns bad and you can stay safe. There are also rain warnings and pollen warnings if you're looking for more warnings.
- Get the weather conditions of your favorite places directly from your Application Weather Channel.
- Beautiful and easy to use interface that you can use with ease.
There is a lot more on the list. Download the app and explore the wide possibilities of what would happen at the time today.
2. AccuWeather – Weather For Life
If you want to get the weather forecast for that corner across the street with accuracy, you should look for the AccuWeather - Weather for Life application. Some of the features that AccuWeather - Weather for Life App offerings are as follows:
- Provides minute-by-minute precipitation weather forecasts for the next 2 hours for an exact location.
- If it warns you of adverse weather conditions it can help you stay safe.
- A summary of the weather forecast, which can help you stay up to date on what's happening in your area for the next 3-5 days.
You can grab AccuWeather - Weather for Life application from here.
Rain Bug works with the largest weather network, the Rain Bug Net. Rain bug The Windows 10 application is really a boon for those users looking for extensive weather reports. Here are some of the features that the Rain Bug app.
- Push technology is used in the Rain Bug app and thus you will be immediately informed about the weather changes.
- There are extensive weather forecasts.
- You can save the locations and you will be shown the weather conditions at these saved locations.
- Weather forecast by very experienced Rain Bug Meteorologists.
Wondering where you can get this great app from? Simply Click Here.
Do you fancy an animated weather radar? Don't wait, grab the MyRadar application file. There are many features offered by this great app and some of the features are listed below.
- Animated weather radar allows you to quickly see what the weather is like at your location.
- High-definition animated radar displays weather details at the closest level.
- Weather alerts and alerts are available along with push notifications.
- The local radar is displayed as a dynamic mosaic that updates every 15 minutes.
Do you think this is the weather app you have been looking for all your life? Then get it!
Try all 4 apps and find out which one best suits your needs. Hope you found the article useful. Come back for more, because there is always something new waiting for you.