In case you have a problem with the audio service that says "The audio service cannot start Error 0x80070005 Access is deniedWhen trying to play audio on your computer, you don't need to worry. Follow the fixes in this article and the problem will be resolved very quickly. But before moving on to the main solutions, try these simpler workarounds:
1. If this is your first time experiencing this kind of problem with your audio devices, restarting your computer can help you fix it.
2. First, disconnect the audio device and then reconnect it to the computer. Check if you still have the problem.
If any of these solutions didn't work for you, check out these solutions:
Fix-1 Change login settings-
Edit the file Log In Setting the problematic service will fix this problem on your computer.
1. First, press Tasto Windows + R together. the run window will open.
2. So you have to write "services.msc“And then press Log in to open the File Services window.
3. When the File Services window has opened, scroll down and double click in "Windows Audio".
Windows Audio Properties will open.
4. In the Windows Audio Properties window, go to the "Log into"Tab" and then click "Local system account“To select it.
5. Now, select the option "Allow the service to interact with the desktop".
6. Finally, click on "To apply"Y"ok“To save the changes on your computer.
Finally close the File Services window on your computer.
Try to check if you can use the audio device on your computer or not.
Fix-2 Registry Editor Permission Change-
This problem can occur if your account does not have full control over the audio service. To change the permission, follow these steps:
1. Press Tasto Windows + S and then write "regedit".
2. Now you need to click on "Registry EditorThat will show up in high search results.
3. Once the Registry Editor has been opened, click on “archive"In the menu bar, then click"Export".
4. In the Export log file, choose a location to store the backup.
5. Next, make sure the file has the name "Original registration".
6. Next, configure "Export Range 'for"All"And then click"Save“To save the registry backup on your computer.
During the process, if something goes wrong, you can get your record back.
7. In the Registry Editor window, in the left pane, go to this location-
Computer HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services Audiosrv
8. Now, the right mouse button on him "Audiosrv"And then click"Authorizations ...".
9. In the Permissions for Audiosrv window, click “Insert…".
10. Now click on "Advanced".
11. In the Select Users or Groups window, click "Find now"And then select"SYSTEM”From 'Search results: eyelash.
Finally, click on "ok".
12. Then check if "SYSTEM“Appears in” Enter the names of the objects to be selected (examples); ' section. Click on "ok“To save the changes.
13. Going back to Permissions for Audiosrv window, click on “System"A 'Group or user names:", check the box below "to allow"Next to"Total control“To allow full control of the key over your computer.
14. In the Permissions for Audiosrv window, click “Insert…".
15. Click on 'Advanced".
16. Now enter Select Users or Groups window, click "Find now“And select your username in the 'Search Results' box. Now click on "ok".
[Example– The username for this device is “Sambit“. So, we have selected it.]
17. Now you can see the username selected in the 'Enter the name of the object to select' box. Click on "ok".
18. In the Permissions for Audiosrv window, click on the username you just added (for us it will be “Sambit_Main (MYPC Sambit)") To 'Group or user names:',
19. Check the box below "to allow"Next to"Total control“To allow full control of the key over your computer.
20. Finally, click on "To apply"Y"ok“To save the changes on your computer.
Close Registry Editor window.
May need start again your computer to see the changes.
Once restarted, the audio services should work perfectly fine on your computer again. Your problem should be solved.