In case you can't find the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar of your Windows 10 PC and you are wondering what to do, don't worry. This problem usually occurs when the Bluetooth driver on your computer goes haywire or it could simply be a Bluetooth setting problem. Simply follow these fixes and you will see the Bluetooth icon back where it should be.
1. At some point, the Bluetooth icon may be hidden. Taskbar 'Hidden icons'. Just click on the 'icon' arrow on his Taskbar and check if you can see the Bluetooth icon.
2. You can turn your Bluetooth settings into "Nel'o'Off" from the Zone Notification file. Click the notification icon in the system tray and check the Bluetooth status file.
If any of these workarounds didn't help, try these solutions:
Fix-1 Enable the Bluetooth icon from the Bluetooth settings-
You can enable the Bluetooth icon on the Zone Notification file.
1. Click Search then type “Bluetooth and other device settings".
2. Click on 'Setting up Bluetooth and other devices“In the high search results.
3. On the right side of the window settings, scroll down and click "Other Bluetooth options".
4. In the Bluetooth Settings window, under the 'Pick check the option "Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area".
5. Then click on "ok“To save these settings on your computer.
Close the settings window and check if the Bluetooth icon is displayed on the taskbar or not.
Fix-2 Turn on Bluetooth
You can easily turn on the Bluetooth device 'NEL' on your computer from Settings.
1. Press Tasto Windows + I together.
2. Then click on "devices".
3. Now on the left side, you need to click on "Bluetooth and other devices".
4. On the right side, you need to change the 'Bluetooth' to convert it 'In".
Now check if you can see the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar or not. Go to the next solution if it didn't work.
Fix-3 Verify that the Bluetooth service is working or not-
Proper functionality of the Bluetooth device on your computer depends on the Bluetooth support service.
1. By pressing Tasto Windows + R will launch the Run.
2. Now type "services.msc "in running window. Then, a simple click on "ok”And the Services window will appear in a moment.
3 inch Window Services, the right mouse button in "Bluetooth support service"And click"Restart".
3. Likewise, double click on him "Bluetooth support service".
4. Now, in the Properties of the Bluetooth Support Service window, click on "Start Type:" and set it to "Manual"Mode.
5. Check if it is 'Running' or not. Otherwise, click "Home“To start it.
6. After making all these changes, click on "To apply"Y"ok".
Now close the Device Administrator window and check if you can find out the Bluetooth icon on your computer.
Fix-4 Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver-
Uninstalling and reinstalling the Bluetooth device can help you
First, follow these steps for uninstall the driver for the Bluetooth adapter
1. Press Tasto Windows + R Open running.
2. Now type "devmgmt.msc“And hit Log in.
Device Administrator utility will open.
3. In the Device Administrator utility window, look for the "BluetoothAnd click on it.
4. In the list of Bluetooth drivers, what you need to do is the right mouse button on the Bluetooth adapter you are using, then click "Uninstall device".
The Bluetooth driver will be uninstalled in a moment.
Simply, start again your computer and Windows will automatically install the uninstalled driver.
If restarting your computer did not install the driver, you need to install the driver yourself. Follow to install the driver manually-
1. In the Device Administrator window, click "Action".Then you have to click on "Check for hardware changesTo search for any missing drivers.
Windows will detect the removed driver and automatically reinstall it.
Near Device Administrator window.
You will see the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar.
Your problem will be solved.