Some landscape users complain about a problem they are facing on their computer. According to these users, every time they try to send an email, panorama displays an error message "There is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request". If you get this error message, follow the fixes in this article and the problem will be fixed quickly. Make sure you try these solutions before looking for the best solutions.
1. Restart your computer and see if it helps.
2. Temporarily disable antivirus and firewall on your computer. Check further if it helps or not.
If any of these solutions didn't work, look for these solutions:
Office Fix-1 Run Repair Tool-
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch running and write "appwiz.cpl“And then press Log in.
Programs and Features window will open.
2. Now scroll down to find "MS Office“From the list (for our system, it is” Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 - it '). Click on it to select it.
3. Then click on "Modify“On the display bar.
4. Now at first, you need to click on "Quick repair". Then click on "Repair“To initiate the repair process.
Follow the on-screen instructions and panorama will be fixed in time.
Restart your computer to save the changes. Now try to check if the error still occurs or not.
Fix-2 Set Outlook as default email client-
Panorama adjustment as the default email client can help you.
1. Press Tasto Windows + I Open Settings.
2. Then click on "Applications”Open Applications settings.
2. On the left side of the window settings, you need to click on "Predefined app".
3. Bottom Choose the default apps option, click and select "panorama“In the drop-down menu.
Once done, you can close the window settings file.
Your problem should be solved. Otherwise, look for the next solution.
Fix-3 Uninstall and reinstall MS Office-
Uninstall and Reinstall MS Office You can help.
1. Click Search box and then type "Programs and features".
2. Then click on "Programs and functionsS “.
3. Find and double click in "Microsoft Office“In the list of installed programs to start uninstalling it from your computer.
Once uninstalled, start again your computer to complete the uninstall process.
Now you need to install the Office em file back on your computer.
After the new installation, you will be able to use panorama as before. Your problem should be solved.