Having trouble with limiting the connection to your computer in Windows 10? If the answer is "yes", then you are not alone. Some Windows 10 users also complain about this same type of problem on the forum. If you are faced with this situation, don't worry. We have discussed some easy solutions for your problem, if you follow them, you will be able to solve your problem very easily. But, before moving on to the best solutions, review these initial workarounds to try a simpler and easier solution to your problem.
1. If this problem occurs for the first time on your computer, a simple one start again can solve your problem.
2. If this problem occurs on a non-domain system, follow these steps in sequence to resolve the problem:
a. Modify 'WORN OUT'your computer.
B. Disconnect the ethernet cable or change 'WORN OUT'the router.
C. Now, change 'SU'on your computer and log into your computer offline.
D. Connect the ethernet cable to the computer or switch 'SU'the router.
Your problem should be solved.
If the problem persists, look for these solutions:
Solution: Add a registry key to the Internet settings
Editing the Registry Editor can solve your problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running. Now type "regedit“And then press Pay in.
2 inch Registry Editor window, go to this location-
HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Impostazioni Internet
Now in the left panel, the right mouse button on "Internet settings"And then click"New"And then click"Valore DWORD (32 bit)".
3. Name the key as "MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server".
4. Now again the right mouse button on "Internet settings"And then click"New"And then click"Valore DWORD (32 bit)". But this time, he renames the key to "MaxConnectionsPerServer".
5. Now, double click in one of the keys to change its value. (Example: we have chosen "MaxConnectionsPerServer".)
6. Now in the "Value data:" Send "tab10"And then click"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
7. Repeat step 6 for another key (for example, for us, we will change the value data of "MaxConnectionsPer1_oServer".)
Close the Registry Editor window.
Restart computer and after restarting the computer, the problem should be resolved.