Sandbox The feature is one of the few features exclusive to the Windows 10 Pro edition only. Sandbox The feature is not available with Windows 10 Home. The sandbox provides a separate room in which a user can run any application within it, which will not affect any other application or the user's operating system. This is a very important feature for testing applications from unknown sources that could otherwise harm your system.
If you are having trouble accessing the Sandbox feature in Windows 10 Pro just follow these fixes.
Fix-1 Enables Sandbox Function from Windows Features-
To access the Sandbox feature, you must first enable the feature from Windows Features.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R open Running window.
2 inch Run window, type or copy and paste "optional features“And then press Pay in open Windows Features.
3. In the Windows Features window, scroll to the bottom and click on the option “Sandbox in Windows".
4. Now click on "all right”To start enabling the feature on your computer.
This may take some time.
5. When will you know? Windows has completed the required changes. ', Click on "To close“To close the Windows Features window.
Your computer will restart.
After restarting your computer, check if the feature is enabled or not.
If it still doesn't work, find the next solution.
Fix-2 Change Sandbox Security Properties-
If you don't have full control of Windows Sandbox, you may not be able to access it properly.
1. Click Search Box and then type "sandbox".
2. In the high search result, right-click on "Sandbox in Windows"And then click"Open file location".
3. Now, right click on “Sandbox"And then click"Property”To access its properties.
4. In the Windows Sandbox Properties window, go to “Safety“tab.
5. In the Security window, click on "Modify”To change the permissions section.
6. In the Windows Sandbox Permissions window, select “Tutto"And then click"To allow"Option"Total control”To allow full control of the litter box.
7. Finally, click on "Request"And then inside"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Close the File Browser window.
8. Now, click the button again. Search box next to the Windows icon and then type "sandbox".
9. The right mouse button in "Sandbox in Windows"In the search result raised and then click"Run as administrator”Open Sandbox as an administrator.
It should work fine.
Services required Fix-3 Start-Stop-
Restarting critical services might work for you.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R.
2. Now type "servizi.msc “in the box next to” Opened: “And then press Pay in open Services.
3. In the Services window, double click on him "Network virtualization service”To access its properties.
4. Within the Network Virtualization Service Properties window, click "To stop“To stop the service.
Please wait a moment as the service will be interrupted in a moment.
5. Now click on "Begin”To restart the service on your computer.
6. Finally, click on "Request"And then inside"all right”To save the changes.
7. What you need to do next is double click in "Virtual disk”To Begin That.
8. First, click on “Begin”To start the interrupted service.
10. Then click on "Request"And then inside"all right”To save the changes.
11. Similarly, scroll up to find and the right mouse button in "Servizio computer host Hyper-V"And then click"Take up again".
12. Then, swipe up and again the right mouse button in "Container management service"And click"Take up again”To start and stop the service.
After restarting all these services on your computer, close the Services window.
Restart your computer.
After restarting your computer, try opening Windows Sandbox as an administrator.
Windows sandbox should work normally.
Your problem should be solved.