When you install a new application or modify an existing one on your computer, you may face "The system administrator has established policies to prevent this installation."error message. This message appears most frequently when you log on to your computer with a non-administrative account, where a system administrator has restricted the installation or modification of a new application. To fix this, just follow these steps on your computer.
Fix-1 Set UAC to "Never notify"
User Account Control (UAC) setting for "Never warnYou can solve this problem on your computer.
1. Click on Search bar and then type "uac".
2. In the high search results window, click "Modify User Account Control Settings".
3. When the User Account Control Settings window opens, on the left side, scroll down the bar directly to "Never warn".
4. Next, you need to click on "all right”To save the changes on your computer.
When finished, try to modify / install the application again. If the problem persists, look for the next solution.
Fix-2 Remove the ProductName key from Registry Editor-
1. Press the Windows key + S and type "regedit“And hit Pay in to open the Registry Editor window.
Before proceeding to the main process, it is best to create a backup copy of the registry editor on your computer.
In case something goes wrong, you can easily get your log back.
2. In the Registry Editor window, click "Fillet"In the menu bar and then click"Export“Then you can create a backup of your registry.
3 inch Registry Editor window, go to this location-
4. On the right side of the window, check if you can find "Disable MSI”DWORD value.
5. If you see the key, you can skip this step.
If you can't find any key called "Disable MSIThen you need to create the key. Follow these steps to do it:
a. On the right side of the Registry Editor window, right-click and then click "New>"And then click"Valore DWORD (32 bit)".
B. Name the new key as "Disable MSI".
6. On the right side, double click over it "Disable MSI”To change the key value data.
7. Now you need to configure this 'Value data:' for "0"And then click"all right”To save the changes.
8. Likewise, now you have to come to this place-
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT Product Installer
9. Now click on each of the buttons to select it. Then check "Product name”Give the key to know the name of the program the key associated with it.
10. Check all keys until you find the key associated with the problematic program.
eleven. The right mouse button on the problematic key and then click on "To delete”To remove the key from your computer.
Close Registry Editor on your computer.
Curriculum vitae computer to make the changes take effect.
After rebooting, you will be able to install or modify the application on your computer.
Fix-3 Add an administrator account using CMD-
1. Click the Search box next to the Windows icon and then type "cmd".
2. Now simply the right mouse button over it "Symbol of the system"And choose"Run as administrator".
3. Now, to grant administrative permissions to this account, type this command and press Pay in.
net user administrator / active: yes
Once this command has been executed, close the Window System Symbol.
Restart your computer.
Now, once logged in with the new administrative account, try installing the program on your computer. Your problem should be solved.
Fix-4 Use Group Policy Editor-
If the above method didn't work for you, this one definitely will.
1. To start the Run press Tasto Windows + R keys together and write "gpedit.msc“And hit Pay in.
Local Group Policy Editor window will open.
2. Now, in the left pane, visit this location:
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Installer
In the right window, scroll down and double click on "Close the Windows installer".
3 inch Disable the Windows installer window, select the "activated"option.
4. Now, click on the drop-down icon in the Disable Windows installer section and then select “Mai“From the drop down menu.
5. Finally, click on "Request"Y"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Near Local Group Policy Editor window on your computer.
Curriculum vitae computer to save the changes to your computer.
After restarting your computer, you will be able to install / modify an application on your computer.
Your problem should be solved.