If you have a laptop, you are probably running it over a WiFi connection. The WiFi icon is located on the right side of the taskbar (next to the notification area) of the Windows 10 laptop under normal circumstances. However, sometimes you may find that the Wi-Fi icon does not appear on the taskbar.
This can be frustrating because if your WiFi device isn't set to connect automatically, you won't be able to manually connect to your WiFi device. So, how to recover missing WiFi icon from the taskbar of your Windows 10 laptop? Let's see how.
Method 1: restart File Explorer
Step 1: Right-click on Application bar on your Windows 10 laptop and select Task Manager give the menu answer.
Step 2: A Task Manager window under the Processes tab> scroll down and find windows explorer Please select Windows Explorer and click Restart at the bottom right of the window.
il Wi-Fi The icon should now appear on your Windows 10 laptop Application bar. If not, you can try the second method as shown below.
Method 2: using the settings app
Step 1: Right click on Application bar and select Taskbar settings give the menu answer.
Step 2: A Taskbar settings window, scroll down and click Select the icons to be displayed on the taskbar link in blue below Notifications category area.
Step 3: In the next window, move the slider to the right to activate Net.
Now, right click on the desktop for To update, and you Wi-Fi the icon should be back on your laptop Application bar.
Method 3: enable the WiFi adapter
1. Press Tasto Windows + R from the keyboard to open run.
2. Type ncpa.cpl on it and click ok.
3. Right-click the Wi-Fi adapter and click Enable
If it still doesn't work, right-click and disable the Ethernet adapter.
Note: - If you can't find your Wi-Fi adapter here, you may need to purchase an external USB Wi-Fi adapter for your laptop.
Method 4: enable the WiFi adapter in Device Manager
1. Press Tasto Windows + R together to open RUN.
2. write devmgmt.msc on it and click ok.
3. Now expand the network adapters
4. Locate the WiFi adapter and make sure it is not disabled. If it's disabled, right-click on it and click to enable.
* Note - Any of the above methods should get yours Wi-Fi your Windows 10 laptop icon Application bar. However, if the methods still don't work, you can try updating the file Network card driveror check if your laptop keyboard has a chance to turn on Wi-Fi (some keyboards have this option.