If you see an error message that says "There were problems installing some updates“, The Windows update process on your computer will not be complete. This problem is usually related to corruption in the Software Distribution folder file or by performing an SFC file scan. Emptying it will solve this problem. Try these solutions first and if they don't work, find the solutions.
1. Windows update requires a start again to complete the process. Restart your computer and see if it helps.
2. If you are using anti-virus software, disable it for a while (change real-time protection "off'). Then try to update Windows again.
If you still can't update your computer, look for these simple solutions:
Fix - Empty Software Distribution Folder -
1. Click Search box and then type "cmd".
2. Now, the right mouse button in "Symbol of the system"And then click"Run as administrator".
System symbol the window will open.
3. Type these commands one by one and then press Log in. Some services will be temporarily stopped on your computer.
net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop msiserver
After running all the commands, minimize the Window System Symbol file.
4. Again, press Tasto Windows + R together for the launch Run.
To open the file download folder, copy paste this and then click "ok".
5. Select all contents of the file download folder and press the To remove key.
Close Window File Browser.
6. Maximize the Window System Symbol. Now you have to start what you need to update Windows services again.
7. To start these stagnant services, copy and incolla these following commands one by one in System symbol window and knock Log in after each command to execute them-
net start wuauserv net start cryptSvc net start bits net start msiserver
Now, start again your computer. After rebooting, check if you can update your system.
If that doesn't help, find the next solution.
Fix-2 Scan SFC and DISM-
Running SFC Y DISM scanning on your computer will fix any system file corruption issues.
1. In the first step, what you need to do is press Tasto Windows + R.
2. Then type "cmd“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter these three keys together.
3. To perform an SFC scan followed by a DISM scan, execute these two scan commands.
sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
This may take a while.
To complete the scanning process, start again your computer.
After restarting your computer, try updating it again.
Your problem will be solved.