What is Superfetch? How to disable / enable Superfetch in Windows 10: - SuperFetch
is a service available on Windows operating systems since the release of Windows Vista. Try to improve your computer's performance by preloading parts of some programs into memory before they run. The programs that are previously loaded into memory are those SuperFetch expects user to use at most based on pre-use templates. But unfortunately, these calculations made by SuperFetch they are not always correct and can end up giving negative results more often than not. But you can always reject the file SuperFetch function if you prefer it to be. Read on to learn how to hack this simple trick.
Method 1: make changes to the services
- print WIN + R keys together to open the file run the dialog box. When it opens, type services.msc and press the Enter key.
- il Services the window opens. Scroll down and search for the entry by name SuperFetch.
- Right-click on the file SuperFetch registration. In the context menu that appears, click Property option.
- A new window for him SuperFetch property opens. Under the general tab, find and click Stop button to stop the service.
- Choose also Disabled in the drop-down menu associated with the file Start type. When finished, press To apply Y ok buttons. That is.
Method 1: make changes in the registry editor
- print WIN + R keys together to open the file run the dialog box. When it opens, type regedit and press the Enter key.
- Set the value in the file Valuable data to one of the following values and press ok once you are done.
0 – to disable the Superfetch. 1 – to enable prefetching when the program is launched. 2 – to enable boot prefetching. 3 – to enable prefectching of everything.
Hope you found the article useful. If you have any questions about any of the steps, please feel free to leave comments. We will be happy to help you. Stay tuned for more tips, tricks and tips.