Some Windows 10 users are complaining about an issue they are currently facing with WiFi on their Windows 10 devices on the forum. According to them, they cannot connect to WiFi when the computer wakes up from sleep or hibernation. If you are finally facing a similar problem then you don't need to worry. Follow the solution described in this article and the problem will be solved very easily. But, before making any changes to your computer, you should consider following these initial solutions mainly to check if they offer easier help with the problem.
1. Try restarting your computer. After restarting your device, check if your computer can connect to WiFi.
2. Check for update Windows is pending or not.
If any of these solutions didn't work for you, try this solution
Solution 1: Change the power management status of the network card
Changing the Power Management The network card configuration has worked for many Windows 10 users. Follow these simple steps to do the same:
1. At first, right-click on the Windows icon, then click on “Device administrator“To open the Device Administrator window.
2. When the Device Manager window appears, click "Network Adapters".
4. Then go to "Energy management" form, deselect the option "Allow computers to turn off this device to save power".
5. Then click on "all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Close the Device Administrator window.
4. Now, you need to press the 'Tasto Windows + R'together to open the Run window. Once the Run window opens copy paste this command and press Pay in-
control.exe powercfg.cpl ,, 3
5. In the Power Options window, click "Configure the wireless adapter"To expand it and then click"Energy saving mode”To expand it again.
6. Now click on "In battery:" And set it to "Maximum performance“From the drop-down list. Place "Connected:" to "Maximum performance”What's more.
7 .. Finally, click on “Request"Y"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Restart computer to make the changes take effect. After rebooting, the problem should be resolved on your device.
Solution 2: Create a bat file to restart the network card
1. Press Tasto Windows + S together to open Windows Search.
2. close path and open Notepad.
3. Now copy and paste the following lines shown below into your notepad.
netsh interface set interface "Wi-Fi" disable netsh interface set interface "Wi-Fi" enable
Four. Save the file as restart wifi.bat
Don't forget to select All files in Save as type drop-down menu when saving the file.
5. Right-click on restart wifi.bat you just created and create a link.
6. Now, right-click on the link and click property.
7. Click Advanced, Verify Run as administrator.
8. Click OK, click Apply and OK again and close all windows.
9. Now, click every time after sleep to connect to WiFi.