If you are trying to run a program and get an error message "The program is not responding“On your computer, the problem you are facing is associated with program compatibility. Follow these solutions on your computer and the problem will be solved in no time.
Fix-1 Run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
If there are compatibility issues causing this problem, running a program compatibility troubleshooter will help you find and fix it.
1. Press Tasto Windows + I and click on "Update and security".
2. On the left side, scroll down and click "Solve problems".
3. If you have to click on "Program compatibility troubleshooting“To select it.
4. Click on 'Run the troubleshooter“To be run on your computer.
5. Now when you are asked to select the program you are having trouble with, scroll down and select the problematic program, then click on “The next".
6. Next, click on “Try the recommended settings“As a troubleshooting option.
Windows will apply the appropriate compatibility settings to the program.
7. Now click on "Try the programTo check if it works or not.
8. Click on 'The next“To move on to the next part of the process.
9. Again, click "Try the program“To check if the program is running on the computer or not.
10. After doing all this, click on "The next“To go to the next step.
11. Now click on "Yes, save these settings for this program".
Restart your computer to save the changes.
After restarting your computer, the program should work fine.
Fix-2 Run the compatibility troubleshooter for single program-
Running the compatibility troubleshooter for a single program might work for you.
1. Type the name of the problematic program in the search box.
2. Now, in the elevated search result, the right mouse button in the program and then click on "Open file location".
You will be redirected to the location where the program is installed.
3. The right mouse button in the program and then click on "Property".
4. So we have to go to "CompatibilityEyelash ".
5. Next, click on “Run the Compatibility Troubleshooter".
6. Then click on "Try the recommended settings“As a troubleshooting option.
7. Once the problem is resolved, click on "To apply"Y"ok“To save the changes on your computer.
Try running the program on your computer again.
it should work fine.
Your problem should be solved.