Is your Windows 10 device locked? Tablet mode? Does restarting the device also not help? Do not worry. This error sometimes occurs due to crashes or errors in Windows 10. You should try these fixes on your computer and the problem will be solved quickly.
Fix-1 Disable tablet mode from Settings-
Disabling Tablet Mode from settings will configure your device to work in desktop mode only.
1. To open the settings press the window Tasto Windows + I.
2. Click on 'System“Settings to open System Settings.
3. In the settings window, on the left side, scroll down and then click "Tablet mode".
4. Low Table Mode, click 'When I register' and then click "Use desktop mode”To choose from the drop-down menu.
Close window settings.
Curriculum vitae your computer. After restarting the computer, the computer will restart to the desktop.
If you keep getting the error, find our next solution.
Fix-2 Edit Registry Editor
Changing the registry editor on your computer will fix this problem.
1. Click the Search box next to the one next to the Windows icon and type “regedit".
2. Then you need to click on "Registry Editor”In the high search result.
This will open the Registry Editor.
3. In the Registry Editor window, click "Fillet"In the menu bar and then click"Export".
4. Now save this file to a safe location.
This step was to create a backup copy of the registry on your computer.
5. In the Registry Editor window, go to this location on the left side-
6. In the right hand side of the Registry Editor window, double click over it "Access mode”To change the value.
7. In the Edit D-Word (32-bit) Value window, click "Hexadecimal”To select the base.
8. Now you need to configure the Value data for "1"And after that, you have to click"all right".
9. Now, double click on him "Tablet mode”Value to modify.
10. In the Edit D-Word (32 bit) value window, first click on "Hexadecimal“To choose the base.
11. Now, configure the Value data for "0"And then click"all right".
After editing the registry, close the Registry Editor window.
Restart computer to save the changes.
After restarting, your computer should open in desktop mode. Your problem should be solved.