1 September 2017 Of Directors
Sometimes Windows 10 update doesn't work as expected and we get stuck with stuck downloads or can't update type of loop issues on Windows 10 PC. If you are experiencing any kind of problem related to the Windows 10 update process, you can try one of the following solutions to troubleshoot problems associated with Windows 10 updates.
Method 1: Run the Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter
Windows 10 has its own built-in troubleshooter to fix Windows 10 update problems.
What does he do:-
- Stop Windows Update Services.
- Rename the C: WindowsSoftwareDistribution folder file to C: WindowsSoftwareDistribution.old and delete the download cache from Windows Update.
- Restart the Windows Update services.
How to do it: -
Step 1: Search for the troubleshooter in the search box on the Windows 10 taskbar.
Step 2: Now, click on troubleshoot in the left menu.
Step 3: Now, click on the Windows update icon on the right side.
Step 4: Now, click on Run the troubleshooter from the expanded option.
Step 5: Click on try to troubleshoot as administrator.
Most of the time, the troubleshooter will find and apply the solution to the update problem. If he can't, he'll tell you the root of the problem.
Note: - If the problem persists, please do the following.
- try starting and stopping the Windows 10 update service
- Clear the Windows 10 update cache