If you are watching 'Windows cannot communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server)'to Windows Network Diagnostic When diagnosing network problems on your computer, the problem you are facing is related to your network card's DNS and IP settings. Follow these simple solutions to solve your problem.
Fix-1 Set IPv4 settings to automatic-
1. Press the ⊞ Win button on your computer and type "Network connections".
2. In the elevated search result, click "View network connections".
The Network Connections window will open. You will see the list of available adapters.
3. The right mouse button on the problematic network card and click "Property".
4. Now, in the section “This connection uses the following elements: ', move down
5. Hence, double click in "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)".
6. In Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) Properties click on the "Ottieni automatically an IP indirizzo".
7. Then choose the radio button next to the "Obtain DNS server address automatically".
8. Finally, click on "ok“To save the changes on your computer.
Close Window Network Connections.
Restart your computer to save the changes to your computer.
After rebooting, check if you can connect to the internet or not.
Fix-2 Imposta DNS su Google Public DNS-
Setting the DNS settings in Google's public DNS settings will solve this problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R, to have lunch runand write "ncpa.cpl“And hit Log in.
The Network Connections window will open.
2. In the list of available drivers, right click on the wifi controller.
3. Then you need to click on "Property".
3. Now choose the option "Use the following DNS server addresses:“And enter the following DNS servers:
Preferred DNS server: 126.96.36.199 Alternate DNS server: 188.8.131.52
4. Click on 'ok".
Close Control Panel Window.
Restart your computer and check if it helps or not.
Fix-3 Reset IPconfig-
Resetting IPconfig on your computer can fix this problem.
1. Pressing the button Tasto Windows + R the keys together to start the file run window.
2. Now type "cmd“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
System symbol The window with administrative rights will open.
4. To change the network settings copy paste this command and then press Log in.
netsh int ip config
One done, close Window system symbol.
Restart the computer to complete the process.
After restarting your computer, you should be able to connect to the internet.
Your problem should be solved.