Some Windows 10 users complain about an issue with automatically adding the IN US keyboard layout on your computers in the forum. If you find yourself in the same situation and are looking for a solution to your problem, don't worry. There are solutions available on your computer, if you follow them, you will surely be able to fix the problem.
Fix 1 - Adjust the region settings
1. close intl.cpl in the Windows 10 search box.
2. Click Administrative Tab.
3. Click Copy configuration
4. Select both options Welcome screen. e New user accounts
5. Click OK.
Fix- 2 Rename a key in Registry Editor-
Editing the registry on your computer can help you fix the problem on your computer. Please backup your registry before doing anything.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running window.
2. Now type "regedit“And hit Pay in.
The Registry Editor window will open.
3 inch Registry Editor window, go to this registry location-
Now the right mouse button on "00000409"And then click"Rename"To rename the key to"00000409-NO".
Close the Registry Editor window. Restart computer and after restarting the computer check if the problem is solved or not.
Solution 3: Create a new key in the registry editor
1. At first, you need to right-click the Windows icon and click "Run".
2. When Run appears, type “regedit"here. Then press Pay in.
3. When the Registry Editor opens on your computer, go to this section-
4. On the right side, right-click and then click "New>".
5. Next, choose "Valore DWORD (32 bit)".
6. Name the key as "Ignore Remote keyboard layout".
7. Hence, double click on that key to change it.
8. Next, set "Value data:" to "1".
9. Then click on "all right".
Close the registry editor e start again your system.
Fix- 4 Disable location access
Disabling access to the location on the system will fix this problem.
1. Close “Location privacy settings“In the search box.
2. Then you need to click on "Location privacy settings".
3. When the settings appear on your computer, on the right side, click "Modify".
4. Next, activate / deactivate 'Location access for this device' for "Worn out".
Restart your system. Since Windows will not be able to detect the location of the device, it will not automatically add the EN-US keyboard.
Fix-5 Change region settings-
Changing Region Settings on your computer will help you solve this problem on your computer.
1. Click the search box next to the Windows icon and type "Control Panel"And click"Control Panel“In the search results window with elevated privileges.
2. In the Control Panel window, click on the option “Seen by:"And select"Category"option.
3. Now click on "Change the date, time or number formats“On your computer.
4. In the Region window, go to “Administrative“tab.
5. In the Administrative tab, under 'Language for non-Unicode programs' settings click on "Change the system's regional settings ...".
6. In the Region Settings window, click "Current system locale:"And choose the system locale language according to your settings (for example, we have chosen"English (US)" idiom ).
7. Click on 'all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Restart computer to allow the changes to be applied to the computer.
After rebooting, the problem should be resolved.