If Windows Store crashes or crashes on your computer and when you have tried to fix the problem, an instruction appears that says "The Windows Store cache may be corruptedWhich troubleshooter can't fix and wondering what to do, you don't have to worry anymore. Try these simple solutions on your computer and Windows Store will be up and running like new in no time. But before continuing, you should try these simple solutions:
1. If this is the first time this has happened on your computer, start again your computer.
2. Check for Windows update pending or not.
If the problem persists, look for these solutions:
Fix-1 Create a new Windows Store cache folder
If the old Store Cache folder is causing this problem, creating a new cache folder can solve this problem.
1. Click Windows Search box and then type or copy paste "folders: users".
2. Now click on "users“In the high results window.
3. On the right side of the Explorer window, click the Search box and copy paste "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe".
4. Now, double click in "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe“Folder to open the folder.
5. Now double click on him "LocalState“Folder to open it. A local state folder, check if you can find the "cache“Binder.
for. If you see the 'cache' folder is there, the right mouse button on it and then click "Rename". Name the folder "cache.old".
second. Now again the right mouse button in the blank, then click "New"And then click"Picker“To create a new folder. Name the folder "cache".
C. If you don't see any in that folder, simply the right mouse button in the blank, then click "New"And then click"Picker“To create a new folder. Name the new folder "cache".
Near File Browser window on your computer.
Restart your computer to save the changes to your computer. After reboot, check if Shop is working normally or not.
Fix-2 Reset Windows Store cache from cmd-
Restart Windows Store cache of System Symbol You can help.
1. Press Tasto Windows + S and start typing this command
2. Then click on "wsreset“In the search result.
Wait a moment as this command will take some time to execute.
Close Window system symbol.
Restart computer for the changes to take effect. After rebooting, the problem should be resolved.
Fix-3 Reimposta Windows Store-
Restarting Windows Store on your computer can fix this problem on your computer.
Resetting Store will remove all the sign-in details from the Store application. You will need to sign in again in order to use the Store. ]
1. Press Tasto Windows + I to open the window settings file.
2. Click on 'Applications".
3. Now click on "App and features“In the left panel of Settings.
4. Scroll down on the right side of the window settings, type "Shop“In the search box. Microsoft Store will appear in the search result.
5. Click on 'Microsoft Store"And then click"Advanced options".
4. In the Microsoft Store settings window, scroll down and click "Restart"And you will get a confirmation card, click"Restart”Restart Shop on your computer.
Restart computer and after reboot check if Shop is working or not. Your problem should be solved.