"The program cannot be started because X3DAudio1_7.dll is missing from your computer.The error usually occurs due to the absence of X3DAudio1_7.dll on your computer. This dll file is part of Microsoft DirectX. Follow these steps to fix this problem on your computer.
Solution: Install the latest version of DirectX
Download and install the latest version of Directx on your computer to fix the problem on your computer.
1. Download the latest version of the DirectX End User Web Runtime Installer.
Choose a location on your computer to save the installation file.
2. Go to the download path on your computer,
3. So, double click in the "dxwebsetup".
4. In the Microsoft (R) DirectX (R) Setup window, click "I accept the agreement".
5. Click on 'The next“To save the changes.
Allow the installer to install the latest version of Direct (X).
6. Click on 'To finish“To save the changes on your computer.
Restart your computer to save the changes to your computer.
After restarting your computer, try running the application or game again.
Your problem should be solved.